Saturday, September 17, 2005

Have A Look





Hello everyone! Well, I HAVE been trying to take it easy, I promise. But I really needed a good aikido session tonight. Now I am enjoying a Friday night with ibuprofen, ice packs, heating pad, Maalox and TiVo. Fair enough.
Got pictures from the Louisiana supply run to the fans.
The first few show the goods---a fairly heavy loadout of everything from Atkins Bars/Powerbars to baby formula. You can probably see the gas cans and tools, tarps, blankets and so forth. The generator & heavy gear are already in the vehicle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Health Incognito said...

Ahhh. Nothing like the immediate relaxing effects of throwing/being thrown by another human being into the floor.

I especially like being pinned. Nice stretch for the arms.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home