Friday, September 09, 2005

Alright... Back from the road

Hello everyone, I am finally back & somewhat rested from getting supplies, medicine, bedding and goods to the fans in Louisiana that needed it. Or, at least, the ones I could reach. So, that mission is done.

I know a lot of you have been curious about updates. I am crap at anything code-related (I know I know, stop laughing you tech-heads), and despite best efforts didn't get the website freshened up til now.

I can keep you updated on what's happening from our end of the fandom relief universe with this weblog though.


So, here we go!

4 Comments:

Blogger Noddy said...

I'm glad you made it back safely and am anxious to hear more. Our house is still available for anyone who needs it.

Sena Brothers

10:02 AM  
Blogger Alexis Moon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Alexis Moon said...

It's truly wonderful what you guys are doing down there. Jeff's a saint for having kept us posted (but no more than you or Misty). My heart goes out to all those who have been affected. To all the survivors and the heroes that go unnoticed.

Enjoy the bed, you deserve it!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rowan Golightly said...

Larry,
We collected a few things (not nearly as much as has been promised) at KCRF this weekend. Hoping to collect more to make it a worthwhile run to your place later this week.

When I announce at morning meetings, you guys get a great, supporting 'huzzah' for all your hard work...just wanted to let you know.

I'll email when I'm ready to make a run.

Susi Matthews

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home